Well-finished drywall gives your home a nice finish and an elegant touch. While its aesthetic appeal is unquestionable, drywall is not hard and is susceptible to damage by various things, including knocks and hits from household items like furniture.
Damaged drywall sticks out like a sore thumb and can impact the appeal of your home and drag down its value. Inti Painting offers a drywall repair service that will help you handle and repair all drywall damages, no matter how big or small they are. With our experience and expertise, you’re assured of excellent results – as if there was no damage at all!
Causes of Drywall Damage
Drywall Damages happen pretty easily. In our line of work, we’ve seen it all. But some of the most common causes of drywall damage we’ve encountered include:
- Door knobs because of doors opening too far.
- Moving furniture
- Nails and anchors
- House settling
- Rodents and pests
- Electrical, HVAC, or plumbing repairs
- Children or pets when playing
- Tile removal and other home renovations
Each cause of damage is unique that’s why we believe there’s no one-size-fits-all approach when repairing damaged drywall. Different types of damage require different methods of repair and approaches.
Types of Drywall Repair
Inti Paints can provide you with professional and expert drywall repair services for various drywall issues, including:
- Poorly taped or bulging drywall seams
- Cracks caused by house settling
- Nail pops
- Holes in the all and missing sections of the drywall
- Stainless warping and holes caused by water damage
- Uneven or mismatched textures on walls or ceilings
- Retexturing popcorn ceilings
Our drywall repair experts are trained and experienced. We can handle anything from minor damages to repairing entire drywalls with water damage. We use the best materials and tools to guarantee the best results in restoring the aesthetic appeal of your home and the integrity of the drywall.
Drywall repair for textured walls
Not all properties have smooth drywall. Some property owners prefer the beauty and depth that comes with textured drywall. However, repairing textured drywall poses additional challenges and extra attention to detail.
Inti Painting drywall repair experts can restore your textured drywall to its former glory from minor and major damages, making it look seamless. With our texture matching capabilities, you’re assured of excellent results always.
Why Should You Repair Drywall?
Although damaged drywall doesn’t always point to structural damage, it can still affect the value of your home. Damaged drywall tends to be highly noticeable and can ruin the appearance of the wall.
Some homeowners will often prefer to cover the damage with a wall hanging or a piece of furniture. But this is only a short-term fix that doesn’t fully address the problem.
Fixing damaged drywall is inevitable and is often a job better done now than later. Sometimes the cause of the drywall damage like cracks and damp patches can also point to structural issues that affect the integrity of the home. The sooner you attempt to fix the drywall, the earlier such problems can be identified and rectified before they progress or, worse yet, bring down the entire structure.
Repairing minor dents and holes on your drywall can also boost the value of the house when you’re looking to sell. You shouldn’t leave the repair for later because the damage will increase over time, and you may end up paying more.
Request a Quote
Meet with your estimator
Need Color Selection Help?
Schedule Your Project
Testimonials from Satisfied Customers
Let's Work Together
Why You Should Hire Inti Painting for Your Drywall Repair
- Knowledgeable and experienced contractors – Drywall repair is not the type of job you should allow an inexperienced DIYer or handyman to complete. It needs care, understanding, and finesse to ensure the results are identical to the rest of the house, keep the new material in place and ensure the repair work is unrecognizable. Our team of drywall contractors is fully qualified and equipped to handle all types and magnitudes of drywall repair.
- Quality guarantee – Our work speaks for itself. We don’t skimp on the quality of materials and tools we use for the job, so we can guarantee you that we do a stellar job that will stand the test of time.
- Respectful and professional – We are compassionate and respectful to our clients. We treat you with care and consideration and treat your home with the utmost respect. We will cover the surrounding areas, furniture, and decorations with plastic or tarp to contain the debris and protect your belongings from dust. We will also clean up after ourselves once the job is complete.
- Efficient repair services – We know how inconvenient having contractors in your home can be. That’s why we use our years of experience to provide fast, efficient, and quality services with prompt communication so we can let you get back to your normal life sooner. Ideally, we handle most repairs in one day.
- You get a free, no-obligation estimate – We trust that our drywall repair rates are competitive and reasonable. That is why we give you a no-obligation quote to help you make an informed decision.
How It Works
Getting our Inti Painting drywall repair services only takes three quick and easy steps:
- Get a free estimate – You can kickstart the process by reaching out to us through our contacts, email, or contact form on our website. Share a short description of the drywall damage, and our experts will get in touch with you and provide you with a free no-obligation quote.
- We schedule the repairs – If you’re happy with the estimate, we can work together to find a date and time that works for you. We value your time, and our experts will show up on time and be fully prepared to get started on the job.
We fix the walls – We will prepare the worksite and cover the surrounding areas with tarp or plastic. We will skillfully and comprehensively handle the repairs in the shortest time possible to ensure you can return to your normal life and continue enjoying your beautiful home. Once the repairs are complete, we will clean up the mess and leave your home as we found it, or even better.
Also, learn about how to paint popcorn ceiling