Wallpaper Removal & Installation
Wallpapers are aesthetically pleasing and provide a practical alternative to interior painting. If you have an old wallpaper that’s peeling or has an outdated design, you want it removed and replaced with a fresh design.
Inti Painting has got you covered whether you are looking for a new installation or removal of an old wallpaper design. We have a professional wallpaper removal and installation team and work with the best wallpaper brands.
Discover the Perfect Wall Paper for You
Though Inti Painters offers wallpaper installation and removal services, we provide you with more than traditional wallpapers. We are a client-oriented company and, as such, are dedicated to ensuring you get the best wallpaper installed.
Below are some wallpaper types we work with grouped according to type, use, application, and material.
- Roll – these wallpapers are ideal for homes or office setups. They are easy to cut according to wall length, which helps to reduce wastage and saves money. When installing roll wallpapers, we are careful to ensure the sides match up.
- Sample – wallpapers can be a big commitment. Therefore, it’s a good idea to work with a sample that you can tape on the wall to have an idea of the effect it’ll achieve before committing.
- Border – border wallpapers are great when you want to add a splash of color and personality to a room without covering it all with wallpaper. Border wallpapers vary in size from thin to wide ornate designs that draw attention to themselves. They are ideal for hiding imperfections on the wall.
- Mural – these are a quick way of creating a beautiful and interesting look in a home. They are often large and come in different colors and designs to match different décor designs. They are perfect for an individual who’d love to infuse graphics in their space.
- Tiles – we recommend this type for individuals who need a fast change and don’t want to deal with long strips of wallpaper. They come with a peel and stick design, making them easy to install.
- Commercial – we recommend wallpapers that are durable and easier to clean. These wallpaper need to be high quality as they’ll affect your client’s perception of the company.
- Residential – these come in different colors, designs, and styles. They are fairly durable with some care and maintenance. However, they aren’t as heavy-duty as commercial wallpapers.
- Washable – regardless of how clean you are, it’s always a good idea to get washable wallpaper, especially in the kid’s room or living room.
- Removable – when you get tired of your wallpaper, you’ll have to remove it before hanging the new wallpaper. Not all wallpapers are removable, which means you have a limited selection of style, color, and design.
- Strippable – many wallpapers are strippable which means removal takes time and requires special chemicals and tools. However, they offer more selections than removable wallpaper.
- Textured – they create an eye-catching effect, are affordable, and are easy to install. They are versatile and are great in hiding defects on the wall.
- Metallic – metallic wallpapers give a dramatic effect – like a pro painter worked on the wall. They are perfect on accent walls.
- Paintable – they are ideal if you’d like to add some texture but retain control over the color choice. Once you paint over it, it’ll pop and give a great effect.
- Repositionable – installing wallpaper is an intricate process. However, making mistakes is inevitable. Luckily, repositionable wallpaper makes addressing these errors faster and easier.
- Moisture resistant – ideal for kitchens and bathrooms. Even when they get wet, you don’t have to worry about them peeling off.
- Peel and stick – these are easy to position and install hence a quick fix for wall décor.
- Vintage – they are a perfect way of adding life to a home. They are charming and easy to install too.
- Vinyl – these are popular wallpapers consisting of a paper layer, a back layer, and a plastic coating on top. They are washable and withstand sunlight without fading. They are inexpensive and easy to install.
- Paper – they are a good choice but not as durable as vinyl wallpaper.
- Grasscloth – they infuse texture and are beautiful. They are long-lasting, and you can paint over them.
- Fabric – made from fabric and textile wallpaper and is sometimes laminated on regular wallpaper. It can be difficult to work with, but our team has experience working with it.
- Wood – they are made from wood veneer and aren’t too common. That said, they are a great way of infusing nature into your home.
- Flock – they are a perfect way of adding decorative highlights to your wall. It has raised velvet pattern that’s soft to touch.
Request a Quote
Meet with your estimator
Need Color Selection Help?
Schedule Your Project
Testimonials from Satisfied Customers
Let's Work Together
Why you should hire Init Painting Instead of DIY
With so many wallpaper DIY videos online, you might be tempted to turn it into a DIY project. While it’s understandable, below are reasons to hire us instead.
- Seam issues
When installing wallpaper, seam issues are a big problem that requires experience and skill to avoid. When you attempt to DIY:
- The paste may dry on the wallpaper edges when booking
- You might end up with loose or curling ends because you didn’t add sufficient adhesive or because of poor surface preparation.
- Patchy or streak look
This happens when the adhesive dries on top of the wallpaper, if the wall wasn’t primed properly or if the wallpaper you are installing is too transparent.
- Gaps between the strips
Strip gaps appear because of:
- Poor surface preparation
- The wallpaper drying too fast after wetting
- Rough Appearance
Insufficient wall preparation could cause blisters and bubbles on the surface. Also, if you hand the paper in cold temperature or the strips don’t get enough time to dry.
- Not having enough material
How much wallpaper do you need for the project? As professional wallpaper installers, we recommend getting 20-25% more wallpaper for every room to avoid a shortage of materials.
- Hanging wallpaper
Different wallpapers are hung differently. Our experience has granted us a unique opportunity to work with different wallpapers and learn the best installation process to ensure the best results.
If you are in search of the best wallpaper installers near me, look no further than Init Painting. We’ll install new wallpaper and remove old wallpapers successfully. Contact us for a quick estimate and consultation of your project.